Haters Gonna Hate…and it Feels so Good.
“Why the hell would I listen to anything she says? She’s so annoying and now she has a blog about parenting like she’s some expert on anything. She needs to just shut the F up…”
1. If you knew me, you’d know that I am NO expert on anything and I don’t state that I am an expert on anything…Ever. Anyone who thinks that I think that highly of myself…are craycray. Anyone who really knows me knows that I don’t blow smoke up peoples asses either. If I give you a compliment, I mean it with my whole being. I’m tired for God’s sake, I’m trying to raise 2 little humans and a neurotic brain that keeps me up at night, I ain’t got no time to dramatize my way through it.
2. I’m just someone who loves to write and after having writers block for years and years, I finally have something to write about. It just happens to be about my experiences as a mother, wife, friend and dorky human.
3. And I’m going to admit, I write the blog mostly for selfish reasons: Cause let me tell you, I have enormous short comings. I have a lot to learn about being a rad human but I’m trying. I write it as a reminder to myself to always try and be better and put into action any words I put out into the universe. Action speak louder than words. I struggle on a daily basis but I try. People say the haters are just jealous but I don’t think so. There is nothing to be jealous about. I think some people just like to complain…and that’s okay, ain’t nothing to do with me.
4. So if me being annoying is helping people feel better about themselves, their marriage, their roles as parents and getting my friends to giggle on a bad day? It’s all totally and utterly worth the hate that is flying towards me trying to break me down. God made me fierce and strong and I stand firmly on my own two size 5 1/2 feet: Confident, dorky, ridiculous and annoying. Love me or hate me…it’s who I am and for once in my life…I actually really like me, flaws and all. So people can try and knock me down but they’ll fail, everytime. Duh, I workout 😉 So it’s quite simple, if you don’t like me or the blog, cut me off. Ignore me, stop reading my blog. DONE.
5. Thanks for reading friends…and just to be clear, I’m never gonna “shut the F up.”
Me love you long time.